If you’ve got short hair, figuring out what to do with for any special occasion can pose a conundrum! When it comes to your wedding, you want it to look perfect, but some brides feel they are limited with their options. That’s not the case! We’ve collected some of our favourite short wedding hair looks from around the web to inspire you – whether you have a bob or a pixie cut, there is something for you here!
Tips for Short Wedding Hair
- Keep your hair simple and add whimsy or elegance with a bejewelled, feather or floral headpiece
- Keep locks in tip-top condition by getting your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks. Treat yourself to a conditioning treatment too!
- Look to your dress for inspiration, and show your hair stylist a picture – they may be able to recommend the best look for you.
- For pixie cuts, a glistening headband will do the talking for you.
- Consider a veil, birdcage veil or even a pillbox hat to really add drama.
And some tips from the experts at L’Oreal
Protect before heat
Completely avoiding the hair dryer may not be realistic, but applying a heat protectant before picking up a heat tool can help prevent dryness. Try a few drops of an oil serum before drying hair to replenish moisture.
Remember healthy life habits
Just as with healthy looking skin, healthy looking hair starts with what you put into your body. Hydrate with lots of water and incorporate plenty of fruit and vegetables into your diet. Your hair will thank you.
Check out this great blog post and more from them for healthy hair!